Windows Vista or later only. "Windows XP is no longer supported !!"
.NET Framework 4.5
FSUIPC or XPUIPC
Visual C++ 2010 Libraries
DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
1. Install Jetnet(SmartCars) here.
2. Install FSuipc.
2. Install C++ 2010 Redistributable.
2. Install .NET Framework 4.0 .
3. Once both have downloaded, install both
4. Once installed restart your computer to get a positive run up
5. After the restart run both Flight Simulator as administrator (right click -> Run as Administrator) and Jetnet as administrator (right click -> Run as Administrator)
6. Log in to Jetnet with the credentials used to log in at AAvirtual.net
This ACARs is equipped with in-flight announcements and will start once your aircraft begins its push back from the gate.
7. Once landed select "Stop Flight" and it will send your PIREP in to the main website to be approved and added to your log book.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com or view Knowledgebase here.
US Airways Flights
All rights reserved | Copyright 2015-2016 | AAvirtual.net is in no way affliated with American Airlines Group.
We are merely a group of enthusiasts. To view the real American Airlines website click here